HRM departments process a great deal of privacy-sensitive and personal data on a daily basis. Nowadays it is impossible to imagine the work process without digital HR systems. Whereas nowadays data is often processed digitally, the cabinet or archive with paper files still remains physical. These paper files are full of important data, such as: performance reviews, employment contracts, e-mail traffic, change forms and other important documents and reference works. These all contain information that needs to be preserved, not only for business operations, but also for legislation. Ideally, the archive of paper information should be integrated with the digital system that is currently being used. One overview with all the information of each employee. You can achieve this by digitising your personnel files.
Do you still work with paper personnel files? Archive-IT has a lot of experience in digitising personnel files. Think of one-on-one scanning, reclassifying the file to make it completely GDPR-proof. Archive-IT will work with you to discuss the possibilities when it comes to document types, tabs and other digital wishes and requirements. The wishes and requirements that suit your organisation, the budget, but also the current legislation and regulations.
Advantages of a digital HR file:
- Transparency to your employees
- Information is also available outside officewalls and -hours
- Extensive rights structures possible
- Integrations with various HR systems, such as AFAS or Raet
- One overview with all the information of each employee
Structure of personnel file
A personnel file contains several documents. Different retention periods are also linked to these documents, which makes the retention policy a lot more difficult. AIR’s software makes it possible to set up the retention policy in such a way that it fully complies with the AVG legislation.
What are the components of a file?
- Personal data: including name and address details, copy of identity card, copy of diplomas, CV, etc.
- Contracts: including employment contract, overview leave, documentation provided property company etc.
- Performance: including job profile, reports of appraisal/functional interviews, courses followed, etc.
- Absenteeism: including frequency of sick leave
- Miscellaneous/special items: including manager’s notes, correspondence with/about employee, etc.
In an ideal situation, you would have one overview with all the information of every employee. Would you like to know more about Archive-IT's solutions that can help you with this, among other things? Then download our brochure now and find out more about digitisation, digital archiving and vitalisation.
“If you look at how Archive-IT has guided and handled this process, we are very satisfied. It was nice how they shared the planning with us; we were able to follow everything in real time. In addition, all employees are very customer-oriented, from project management, to execution, to ICT. When I add to that the speed of Archive-IT, they responded perfectly to our needs.”
Kindante wanted all data of an employee to be retrieved in one central place. Read more about which suitable solution Archive-IT offered for this.